Friday, January 15, 2010

It's officially a record..

This is the longest I have gone without blogging so far.
Jeez... feels weird to be back!

The second semester of my sophomore year has officially started and I just gotta say one thing:
Wish me luck.
My classes are going to be really hard this go 'round.

I am STILL stuck in my apartment for those of you who know the drama.
Things aren't lookin' too good as far as me being able to move out.
Be strong Jenaye.
Be strong.


Since I haven't blogged in foreverrr, many of you don't know that I have a new cute man!
We have been together for about 3 months and I'm lovin' it.
His name is Justin and I actually met him 4 years ago.
It's weird how things work out!

Anyways.. just wanted to update you all just a little bit.
Hopefully
I will be blogging a lot more!

Oh, and I also made my official Jenaye's Junque website.
I don't have any products loaded yet to buy, but they will be coming soon!
Please check it out here and let me know what you think!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Peace girls!
:)

1 comment:

sandalloons40 said...

welcome back naye! and then is this new beau at your school? Kind of rythems huh?
Wow! Have fun and you can't have anymore DRAMA, say no to DRAMA>LOL