Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yep...

Jenaye FINALLY got a blog! I'm only... like.. 17,504,982 years behind the game now. :) My page is kinda really super plain, but I'm still tryin' to get the hang of this whole blog deal. Myspace has brainwashed me and this is totally different than what this girl is used to!

As most of you know, I will be leaving for the University of Arizona in August and as it quickly approaches, I'm becoming more and more terrified. Actually, no, not terrified..
just very

{unexcited}

I very well could have just made up that word.. but that pretty much sums it up.
I don't know about you.. but a 10x15 dorm room to be shared with another gal just doesn't sound that appealing.
Yeah yeah... it will be a completely new experience and I'm sure I will love it in
"nothing-to-do-son"
:/

There's just one tiny problem...
Where the HECK am I gonna keep all these bad boys?!


Well, that's it for tonight.
I will keep trying to jazz up my blog somehow..
Maybe even ask my madre for some help
:)
Night girls!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

U R 2 stinkin' cute! So, so glad you have join this crazy lil' blogging world.

angiedunn said...

Yay!!!

I'm so happy you have a blog, cute girl.

Just be prepared...I'm addicted to commenting.

Are you sure you hafta move? We'll miss ya. And holy purses batman...that's a lot.

Three cheers for bloggin' Naye!

Unknown said...

YES!!! you FINALLY made the plunge! your blog is even more adorable than i imagined it would be!

Jenn said...

YAY!! I am so excited you have a blog! Holy heck on the purses... what the devil are you going to do? UofA will be a blast. I am so excited for you but I do understand the unexcitedness of a 10x15 dorm. You'll make it work!

Laura Blue said...

yay, so glad that you have a blog. you are just so dang cute and fun and i'm looking forward to reading all your posts and seeing what's going on in your busy life. miss you tons! good luck at school and with every thing else.

Unknown said...

Yea, you arrived! Not meant to sound like some space person. LOL
just crazy old Michelle Aguilar.


Hey I would love to purchase purses, have any for sale and the $? you are so much like me and the rest of the world, love, love, purses and carry one bag type of things.
just dropping by to say......HOLA

Kelsey said...

Jenaye! yay we can keepin touch now. i hear you.. i'm so worried as to where i will put all my shoes in my apt! ah! good look with that one...