Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Only 8 More Days..

Can you believe it?
I move down to Tucson in only 8 stinkin' days!


It's times like these that I wish my life was like Monopoly...
cause then I could get one of those lovely
"Get out of Jail Free" cards
and if that were the case, I would be staying right here in Mesa town.


I did meet my roommate this past week though,
and I'm kinda really super
{jealous}
cause she is so freakin' cute!
I think we are gonna have a great time together
and I'm very lucky to have gotten such a cool roommate.
:)


I probably won't be blogging for the rest of the week
cause I will be busy getting everything ready to go.


Peace girls!

7 comments:

Laura Blue said...

you leave so soon. i hope you have a good time and do well in school. that's awesome that you got such a cute/fun roomate. i bet she's not as cute/fun as you thought. i hope you two get along. more then anything... have fun! love you naye

Unknown said...

:(

Kelsey said...

oo so lucky you like your roomie. i am praying mine will be just as cool/cute. lol. good luck!

Julie said...

gonna miss you like crazy! I bet your new roommate went home and said the same thing about you. You are amazing and I wish you nothing but the best. You know you always have a place to come back to. ;)

Jenn said...

I cannot believe you are off to college! Your roomie is the one who is lucky because you are an amazing person {plus there is NO WAY she can be as cute as you!}. I wish you nothing but the very best and I'm looking forward to following your college life. =)

Jenn said...

Ok, you seriously make me laugh and my stomach dropped a bit when you said that they'd be in college soon! ACKKKK.... Morgan is going into 6th grade next year and she'll be in middle school. FYI: when they are in college, you'll be old and I'll be ancient! LOL
xoxox

{not really, but the thought of it.. unbelievable. The girl I nannied for when I was 21 is going to UCLA this fall, I could have a kid in college now!}

Unknown said...

Nothing more to say but, we , will miss you tons, and please come and visit. i hope I am at the store when you do.

Good Luck and have a really fun time!