Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today's the Day...

It is 12:51 am right now... and I'm still not done packing..

I have no clue what I'm actually going to NEED and how much room I have for my clothes in my 33 inch closet..

I did really really good at weeding out which purses I absolutely had to have with me and I narrowed it down to only 3.
:)
I didn't think it was possible..

My shoes, on the other hand, were not as easy to part with...
I figured since most of them were flip flops, I should stash as many in my bag as possible.
I think I have about 10 pairs or so that I'm taking.

What else is new?
Friday was my last day working at Scrapbooks, Etc.
(at least until Christmas break and next summer)
The girls were so so thoughtful and gave me a HUGE-ish laundry basket with tons of goodies packed inside.


Michelle Aguilar, a regular customer and friend at the scrapbook store, came in and gave me the cutest goodie basket everrr!
Here's what was all inside..



Im leaving at 9 o'clock tomorrow mornin' and I better get the rest of my packing done..

Night girls!


3 comments:

Laura Blue said...

aww...i wish i as there to see you off. that was so nice of michelle and all the girls at work to put those little packages together for ya. this is such a big and happy thing for you. i hope you have fun. we're going to miss you.

Julie said...

Hope the move went smoothly. I have been thinking of you the last two days. We are missing you already! Keep posting so we know how things are going. Talk soon :)

angiedunn said...

good luck sister!