Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dear University of Arizona,

I am very mad at you for taking me away from my friends and family in Mesa.
I am very disappointed that you are making me take difficult classes.
I am very frustrated because of all the clothing vendors that you allow to distract me on my way to class every single day.
(Accompanied by the freakin cute shoes and totally hot sunglasses)
I am very upset that you forced me to leave my wonderful job at Scrapbooks, Etc. because of your jealous nature of wanting me all to yourself.
I am very apprehensive because I have no idea how to get around this boring little town that you call "home".


But...


I am very proud to be in your company.
I am very excited that you have forced me to be more social and make new friends.
I am very thankful that my schedule is pretty easy, for the most part.
I am very lucky and appreciative that you are giving me a bright future and all the tools I need to succeed.


And maybe.. just maybe..
when I finish all this dang homework, I can tell everyone how my first week with you went.


From,
Jenaye

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, seriously, your dorm room is adorable!!! your mom was telling me about the magnet/canvas boards today... GENIUS! i'm glad you are semi-liking it there, but we 100% miss you! good luck in your classes this semester! which ones are you taking?

angiedunn said...

k, first off: your room is adorably naye-ish. i love it all! your tulle-wall-hanging thing is amazing!
but of course: wouldn't expect anything less.

change is kinda rough, but leave it to you to have an awesome attitude! we miss you!

heart, ang

Unknown said...

oh, we miss you so much but, the subject of our topic was on you at the late nighter on Friday. We just all miss ya, that's all. Boo hoo but, hurray for your new change. take care

Kelsey said...

ok that was a very delightful letter, it is how i feel toward BYU, except the cute shoes/sunglasses things. that actually is fun maybe. any way it is definitly a love/HATE relationship (notice the emphasis on hate). but i'm sure things will go better. have fun at school. good luck. and cute dorm:)

Josh said...

Hey! I was browsing around one of your friends blogs and I came upon yours, I like your writing style keeps things interesting.

I'll go ahead an add you to my list of random people's blogs I've found that I like. :)

Drop by my page or my myspace and say hi sometime.

Josh said...

Uh, Kellie? I think, I'm not sure lol. Her blog title is YAY! which totally stood out so.. yeah. haha

Yeah, my movie choices are top notch :) I am probably the only dude ever that has listed PS I love you in my top movies, but I liked it so there it is.

And how can you hate reading? That's like.. crazy! haha

Josh said...

Well you're probably gonna end up reading all the time for your classes, might as well soften up to it right? :)

Your room looks pretty clean but I have to ask.. why is the tv up in the closet? Better antenna reception up there?