Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Dorm

So.. it has taken me forever to get these pictures posted of my dorm room.
But, here they are finally!
All I have left to do is make a bulletin board to go behind my desk and buy a few more small storage containers.


Here is what the dorm was like before I got everything situated...








And here are the pictures after I got the room somewhat situated














Classes start on Monday and I'm just a little nervous.
Ok, maybe more than just a little..


I will blog later next week and let you know how my classes went!


Peace Girls!

7 comments:

Laura Blue said...

well i'm glad your all settled in and everything is good so far. your place looks graet! good luck monday!

Unknown said...

yea for Jenaye!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you do great!

{Lara} said...

Hey cute chickie!! So glad that I can keep up with you here.
Hope all goes well with settling in. I'll give your mom an extra hug when I see her.
Have fun
{L}

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Jenaye! Your dorm room is precious moments! And your comforter is really attractive. We miss you!!!

Kim said...

Everything looks great. Good luck and I'll miss seeing you at SBE.

KP said...

hey janaye! im glad i found your blog...you are so cute! looks like you've started college out on the right foot. enjoy it and have a BLAST! :)

Jenn said...

Ok- seriously! Your dorm room is cuter than my stinkin house!!!