Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yes, I know...

I am aware that I have been slackin'
BIG TIME.
But I'm a busy girl down here in Tucson!


I have essays to write, projects to do, tons of reading,
AND
studying on top of all that.


Um..
I didn't think it was gonna be this hectic..
Help?


Now that I got that out..
I was sick from Friday to Monday
and I even stayed home from the Saturday night football game.
:(
Oh well, there will be more!


Last week went pretty well,
besides all the work that keeps piling up
and is continuously falling on me..
when I least expect it.


And guess what??
I am coming home this weekend!!
(This is the part where my mom jumps for joy)
:)


I better get back to homework..
and at least try to get ahead for this weekend.


Catch ya later!

4 comments:

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Hey!!! You don't know me but Becky Hamblin told me there is this awesome girl I need to find down here in Tucson... I assumed this was you:) My name is Kenzi and im at the U of A too, Im from Mesa, i think you are too right?? Anyway im glad your week has been good! School is just an experience isnt it haha If you ever want to do anything let me know! I would give you my number but I dont want to freak you out haha so you can go to my blog, mckenzifackrell.blogspot.com, and give me yours if you want or just say hi! I would love that!! Anyway girl I hope you have a great week! -kenzi

Unknown said...

glad your doing good. I am glad you are coming home. Stay away from those boys now. LOL
Miss ya

p.s. since you are home will your mom let you leave again???
LOL

Anonymous said...

Glad that all is well!
Miss you--I was hoping I'd run into you at the store yesterday but I'm sure you have better things to do!
Enjoy the projects and papers.......right. Carol

Unknown said...

hey Janeye, my blog is now sandalloons44.typepad.com.
Blogspot has locked me out for reason. LOL
Ok, well how is school and what is new?