Monday, September 29, 2008

In the past two weeks...

I have realized:


1. I am amazingly behind on blogging.
2. College is a lot harder than I expected. With two failed tests and one quickly apporaching, I'm gettin' just a little stressed..
3. I miss my friends at home.
4. I'm so tired of not working at the place I love and adore.
5. The single life isn't horrible.. yet.
6. I wish my madre was here chillin' with me.
7. I can't get over the cravings for my Dad's pancakes for breakfast.. I'm settlin' for poptarts as of right now.
8. I have a few things in my life that could use improvement.
9. Running and going to the gym are totally awesome stress-relievers.
10. This girl just wants to be able to scrapbook again!!


This weekend will be tons of fun..
I've got the two best people in the entire world comin' to see me:
Madre and Dad
The bro will be taggin' along too.
We are going out for dinner and we will be screamin' our hearts out at the football game against Washington.


Go U of A!!


Well, I've still got a ton of homework and I've been strapped to my desk since 1 this afternoon..


I'm not makin' any promises, but I will TRY to blog later this week!


Peace!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh please blog.......we miss you ever so much!!!!! SBE is not the same without you. Boo hoo. I noticed it the 1st time I went in and you weren't there. It was different. Come back,... come back. LOL
Anyway everyone there are two people going to have a baby there. Whoo Hoo.
http://www.sandallons44.typepad.com

Ok, have a nice weekend with your madre and padre.

P.S. any cute guys?? (just asking)

Unknown said...

oh the failed tests. tests are way harder in college, that is fo' sho'! just know you're not alone! (: we miss your guts!!!