Monday, November 3, 2008

I can finally breathe!!

All I can say is
FINALLY!
I am stress-free and lovin' life!
I finished my ten-page paper on time
and I took the two tests that I was dreading.
Now I'm lucky enough to have a break for about a week and a half
:)


Halloween was tons of fun!
It was so cool to see all the interesting ideas that people came up with for costumes.
I was a boxer and my brother was Dog the Bounty Hunter.
I don't know if any of you know who that is, but he has to be the funniest guy I've ever seen.
I don't exactly know how to title his job,
but he literally "bounty hunts" people that have committed crimes.
He chases these people,dressed in leather, chains, and his famous mullet.
His whole family takes part in the chasing and capturing as well.
Anyways, the show is hilarious and I think Preston did a great job pulling off the look!
(And his girlfriend Ashley dressed up as Dog's wife, Beth.)












Since I'm not going home the weekend of my actual birthday, I am going home this weekend to celebrate early with the two coolest people I know:
Madre and Daddy-O
I can't wait!
:)


That's pretty much all that has been goin' on in my life.
I'm looking forward to Christmas vacation so I can work at my favorite place in the world!
I miss you Scrapbooks, Etc.!!!!


Have a great week!
Peace!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, i was looking for you in that first picture & didn't even recognize you with your super long pony tail! ha ha! your bro looked hilarious! yay for christmas vaca! (:

Unknown said...

I miss you so very much 100%!!!!
SBE is NOT the same without you. Boo hoo! Cute costume.
Enjoy your time and take care