Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm a little late..

As I was sitting in class today, I was browsing blogs (sorry Mom) and I looked at Julie's. Well, she tagged me to fill this out forrevverrr ago and I just ssaw it today!! So here it goes!


I am: so excited to see my mom and dad this weekend and for my birthday next week!
I want: some really cute new winter clothes
I have: a hair appointment on Saturday that I could not be more ready for
I dislike: Chinese food and seafood
I miss: working at Scrapbooks, Etc.
I fear: not accomplishing all of my goals before I die
I feel: well-rested because I finally got eight hours of sleep for the first time in about 3 months
I hear: my Economics teacher talking about college education costs
I smell: the gross seats in this huge auditorium they call a classroom
I crave: a TOASTED bagel with cream cheese (we aren't allowed to have toasters in the dorm and I never thought I would miss them this much!)
I cry: when I think about Barkley and how much my Dad misses him
I usually: snack way too much throughout the day
I regret: not being more outgoing in high school
I search: for the classes I will be taking next semester
I wonder: what my life will be like when I'm done with college
I love: grilled cheese sandwiches
I care: about the impressions I make on others
I always: fight with my hair
I worry: about getting good grades
I am not: perfect
I remember: spending my summers with my grandparents every year in Colorado
I believe: you are capable of anything.. it just depends on how bad you really want it
I dance: when my favorite songs come on
I sing: to my Carrie Underwood CD on my way home from Tucson {really loudly}
I don't always: have a positive attitude and that needs to change :)
I argue: when I know I’m right
I write: with an underlying jealousy of other people's handwriting
I win: everyday just cause I'm alive
I lose: my keys all the time in my dorm room
I wish: I could scrapbook again
I listen: to music videos on YouTube every single day
I don't understand: politics whatsoever
I can usually be found: doing homework at my desk
I watch: The Hills every Monday night
I need: to do laundry extremely bad!
I forget: how lucky I am for all the things I have
I am happy: because I have the best friends in the entire world



I tag: Madre, Hottie Totty, and Becky


Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

Julie said...

that was fun! have a great weekend at home, maybe I will catch ya. Happy early Birthday!!!

Jackie said...

I am sooo glad you finally posted. I was really missing ya. Happy early b-day!!

angiedunn said...

i'm all about this tag.

happy birth to you j!

and: you are so cute all halloweened out, btw. and preston: hilarious.

Unknown said...

Great Post and it is so nice to express yourself. I never knew you weren't outgoing in school! As I always thought you are!
Ok, well Happy Birthday and have a good one!
Miss seeing you!
Have fun with your padre and madre!

KP said...

i watch the hills every monday too and i am addicted!!
you're so cute, happy early bday! :)