Saturday, July 11, 2009

Creative Escape is Coming!

As many of you girls know,
Creative Escape is quickly approaching.
So...
I have been hard at work creating my interchangable hair and apparel clips as well as headbands for this big event!
Here are the few I have made so far.
There will be PLENTY more to come!
I will not be putting these up for sale at Scrapbooks, Etc.
until mid-August.
{They will also be available at the on-site store at Creative Escape}
If you know you will want one,
please feel free to pre-order your favorites today!
If you don't see what you love,
hit me up and I can make one custom for you!
:)
































6 comments:

angiedunn said...

you are a genius.

Jackie said...

I am so stinking sad that I can not volunteer for the event. I don't know if I told you or not, but our school district cut librarians. Bad news but there was a rainbow at the end. I get to go back into the classroom as a 5th grade teacher - only teaching MATH - my love!! So I really can ethically justify taking off the second week of school for CE. I was so bummed! Lisa at Bazzil was so freakin understanding - I am hoping next year!!

I love your hair products - is there a way to make my daughter wear them.

Jenaye said...

Thanks Ang :)

And Jackie.. so glad to hear there was a light at the end of the tunnel for you! Like you, I love math! It was always my favorite subject! I soo wish your daughter would wear them.. she could be one of my models :)

Unknown said...

cute. Love the technique and cuz I love ya, I am going to be posting this blog on my CE yahoo board to get your mega business, cuz these ladies are totally inlove with zebra stripes, pink and green at this very moment, since march and all the way till CE and after. LOL
So, you will know who to thank when your sales go sky high(here hoping) and only joking. LOL
great job!!!!

{Lara} said...

Hey Naye! These are stuNNing!!
Love them all. So sad not to see you this year, but...well...you know, little girls need their mommas.
Hope you sell up a storm!
{L}

Unknown said...

so adorable! I like the ones your madre and Amy wear on their shirts. how much for them?