Sunday, September 6, 2009

My life in Tucson

has been:
-fun
-hectic
-sad
-annoying
-exciting
-frustrating

But overall, I still love it here.
I will be posting pictures of the apartment as soon as everything is set up and decorated the way I want it! With all of the homework I have been getting so far, the pictures might take a while!

Also, I finally have my new blog set up for my hair accessories. You can order most of the accessories through the blog shop and the others are available through e-mail ordering. You will see what I mean when you check it out here.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful 3-day weekend!

Peace Girls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey! You got an apartment and no more dorm? Wow, if you did.
Ok, well how are you doing?
Hope you are great!
I am helping your madre again this Saturday, for the girl scouts again. What fun and she is so very kind to ask me. :)
take care and think of you!