Monday, January 19, 2009

Dorm Room #275

has a new little addition!


On Saturday, my roommate Lauren and I decided our dorm room was lackin' a little somethin'
So..
we hopped in my car and drove to
Petsmart
Although I was totally distracted by all the cute guinea pigs and mice,
Lauren and I bought a fish.
:)
I have never owned a fish before, so needless to say,
I am so excited and a little too overly
OBSESSED
with this thing!
I've caught myself a few times sitting on my floor just staring at it!
How lame is that?
Lauren and I wanted our fish to have a completely original name and a little Mexican flair.
(Don't ask why.. we were just feelin' that way at the time when we bought him)


With that being said, our fish's name is:


Andres Flores
Ole Ole Ole
Philipe Guacamole
Martinez Gonzalez.


I don't think any other fish will ever have a name quite like the one we picked!
:)
In addition,
we bought a fish for one of our guy friends and it's name is:
Joren
(A mix between Jenaye and Lauren)
haha
Anyways.. here is a picture of our new friend!




And here is Joren:




Since this is a new experience for both Lauren and myself,
we posted a little reminder on our door:




Getting a fish was not the only exciting thing that happened this weekend..
the new boy Seth came to Tucson to visit me!
It works out great cause two of his really good friends live right down the hall from me, so he is able to stay the night in their room and then spend all day with me!
It's kinda like a cute little high school reunion with all of us hanging out!
Seth and I watched the Cardinals game yesterday with everyone from my dorm and then we went out for dinner last night.
This weekend has gotta be on my top five list of favorite weekends everrr.
:)


I'm tryin' really hard to keep this baby updated.
Hopefully I will do way better than I did last semester!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!


Peace!

3 comments:

m = michelle said...

The fish name? PERFECTION!

Unknown said...

love it!!! beta fish are the best because they don't ever die! {i struggle with gold fish...} my last one's name was carlos! ha ha! {beta fish+spanish name=the best!} go cards!!!

Unknown said...

Oh so cute and love the name! What a low maintance animal and yet you can still feel therpy from this little guy!

Miss ya and only saw you once!
then where is that beau photo, my dear!

I'll be waiting!

took your mom's super cute scrappin sampler, on Saturday and a another cute idea.