Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sad day..

So I got back to U of A yesterday evening and I'm already kinda wanting to go home.
Like really bad.
It's not that I don't like it here..
It's just that being here only means one thing:
The school work is coming!
(In massive loads)


It seriously took me about 4 hours to unpack all my junk.
I realized that I have way too much stuff here, so I had to do a little re-organizing in addition to unpacking.
I honestly take after my mother, cause I'm resorting to storing some stuff in my car since there is no room in my room!
:)
{Thanks for that Mom!}


Today I just gotta go buy all my stinkin' books and get my binders ready for class.
Other than that, I don't have anything planned.
Let me tell ya, it feels wonderful.
After all, I should be enjoying any free time I get while I still can!


Have a great Tuesday!
Peace girls!

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

it's never fun leaving home, trust me. my mom is my best friend and it sucks not being able to see her everyday. but, you need to go school and it won't last forever...it just seems that way. lol try to have a good semester. and YES, enjoy your free time while you still have it. later sweetie

Unknown said...

oh don't be sad, I know it is sad that I only got to see you once. Boo hoo!
Hope this semester brings you A+'s.
Hope to see you again,
keep updating this blog and that beau. Yes we need to see a photo of him. :)