Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finally

I have kept you girls waiting long enough...
I finally have a picture with the new man.
:)




I am feelin' kinda really productive this week.
I have gotten ahead in almost all of my classes
and I am so glad to not be feelin' stressed!


Even more exciting news...
I found a roommate for next year!!
I am going out to dinner with her tonight to talk about where we wanna live!
I will keep you updated.
:)


Madre is outta town for work stuff.
Her and I have a date on Valentine's Day since I gotta pick her up from the airport.
Can't wait to see her!


Hope everyone is having a great week so far!


Peace girls!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Okay am I dreaming or does he look just like Zac Efron????

Lucky Girl!!!

m = michelle said...

HOT HOT HOT!!!

Unknown said...

well thanks a million he is cute!
but, you broke up? Oh this reminds me of Meliesa. She just did also but, they ahve like 5 times in 5 months now. LOL It is hard growing up but, I guess they are getting back together, Just taking a break from the break up. LOL something new I suppose. :)
you take care and no matter what...
you are too cute!