Thursday, February 5, 2009

So Random

I was sitting in my room and I realized that I needed to update my blog.
But...
I didn't exactly know what to write about this time since nothin' new has really been goin' on.
So I decided that I'm gonna make a list of things that not a whole lot of people know about me.
I know,
kinda weird,
but it's somethin' a little different than normal.
Here it goes!


1. I have to sleep with my closet doors closed or I can't fall asleep.
2. I am 19 years old and I still sleep with my baby blanket (named Blue Blanky) and my bear (named Joey).
3. I have to match at all times.. even my pajamas have to coordinate.
4. If I could have one talent in the whole world, I would want to be able to sing.
5. I miss dancing like crazy and I want to start taking classes again extremely bad.
6. I have a serious addiction to shoes and purses.
7. I totally snort when I laugh.
8. My Mom is my best friend of all time.
9. I absolutely HATE Home Depot and Costco..
the whole warehouse type thing just isn't workin' for me.
10. I straight up jam out in my car when I'm by myslf.
11. Never in my life will I not have blonde hair.
12. High school was probably one of the worst times of my life and I would never go back if given the chance.
13. I'm kinda overly obsessed with ribbon.
:/
14. I am a firm believer that you can do anything you put your mind to. You just have to be willing to put in the hard work.
15. I am way too concerned about what other people think about me.
16. I wouldn't trade my life for anybody else's.
17. My cooking skills go about as far as mac -n- cheese.
18. I despise UGG boots. I think they are hideous.
(Sorry if you own a pair.)
19. My favorite numbers are 14 and 45 and they seem to follow me everywhere.
20. I am probably the most impatient person you will ever meet.
I would not recommend driving with me.
:)


I am coming home this weekend
(thank goodness)
and I've got a few cards to make and a cute boy to see.
:)
Preston has his interview in Colorado tomorrow..
I'm kinda really stinkin' nervous for him.
But I know he is gonna do great!


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Peace Girls!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

You sound normal to me.

My daughter and I both can not sleep with the closet doors, and even the bedroom door open. I took my baby blanket to college, and then I took it to my apartment when I started my career. I stored it away when I get married.

I hated high school for too many reasons to enumerate but college was so much more fun!

I try to match my clothes, my daughter does not grasp the concept yet but she is trying.

Ugg boots are ugly. But I'd wear them if I had to walk around NYC on a cold miserable day.

Lastly, I am not a patient person either, and that does show up in my driving. We should trade tactics sometime. ;)

Unknown said...

Great List as how nice of you to share. Ok, well I have to have the closet doors shut also, plus I went gray at 21, and yes, you I hope you never do! but, there is always options available. LOL

guess what I did, I slipped on the icy stairs Monday, and broke my right hand by my thumb/palm. Ouch, I am ok just wrapped up.

Ok, well I dress sloppy but, not for church, weddings, etc. LOL
I do have nice clothes just need to wear them more. I remember when I was in my early teens, 20's, I would NEVER< go anywhere without my hair done, etc.
then you have children and oh now life changes.

when do you come home again to work at SBE?
take care ms. Naye!