Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good News and Bad News

As this week comes to an end,
I have some good news and some bad news.


I think I'm gonna start with the bad news first,
cause I'm about 99.84024% positive you won't wanna end with this image in your head.
Ok.. here it goes..
On Monday evening,
I was feeding our fish
{Andres Flores
Ole Ole Ole
Philipe Guacamole
Martinez Gonzalez}

and I noticed his stomach was lookin' a little larger than normal.
After an intense investigation by yours truly,
I came to the conclusion that:
OUR FISH HAS A FREAKIN' TUMOR.
(Yes, very weird.. I know.)
This ugly lump has been getting bigger each day and I have no stinkin' idea what to do!
I don't want the poor little guy to suffer..
but at the same time,
How the heck would I kill it to put it out of it's misery??
After all,
I have a little confession:


My name is Jenaye Lauren Collins
and I save bugs from the pool.


How can I personally kill a fish
if I hate watching bugs die?!
I'm in a rough spot to say the least..


On to the good news!


I made history yesterday when I
SIGNED A LEASE FOR MY FIRST APARTMENT!
(Don't pass out Mom.)


I am so unbelievably excited!
The part that I'm lookin' forward to the most is
decorating.
I am also lovin' the fact that I will have a full-sized fridge
AND
my own washer and dryer!
{Cha-ching}
I am livin' with three other really nice girls.
To make things even better,
we each get our own bathroom!
:)


I got some pictures respresenting my hopes and dreams for my apartment.
However, I do realize these are just DREAMS,
and not reality whatsoever.
BUT...
if I could, I would make my apartment look like this:


The Kitchen:



The Living Room:



The Bedroom:



And the Bathroom:



Oh how I wish that was possible..


I have a test tomorrow and
I have no plans for this weekend..
I will probably try to get some homework done.
Sadly,
I won't be comin' home til Spring Break
which is March 16-20.


Have a great weekend!


Peace Girls!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Are you sure the fish isn't pregnant?

Congrats on the apartment. Quite the step up from dorm life I imagine. So glad to hear you are doing well. We miss you tons at the store.

Kelsey said...

ok if you ever do find that cute apt decorated like that i'm moving in! girl you got it good with that new apt. how i long for my own washer/dryer let alone my own bathroom!!! lucky. sorry bout your fish